|Is it a joke, a German fad in Asia, a clever PR stunt, or a dismal reality? See below.|
An explosion of wildflowers has covered the deserts of California, surpassing previous blooms in its enormous scale. Satellite imaging startup Planet Labs has captured shots of the bright spectacle from space. Images Courtesy: Planet Labs; video courtesy: Carla D Gilbert, Henry Toro, and @nat.lee. Edited by Charlie Northcott. More
- Rare wildflower blooms in Herefordshire, England
- Trump backs down on Mexican border wall funding If cash for a wall is left out of the budget bill, a government shutdown can be averted this week.
- Groans at Ivanka at G20 women's summit (People everywhere hate Trumps)
- Greatest find of 20th century: China's Terracotta Warriors
- Yoga, beer, rumba make UN's list of "cultural intangibles"
(BBC) Have you got the bottle for "beer yoga"? A new fitness craze from Germany, combining traditional yoga poses while drinking bottles of beer, is gaining popularity in Asia. Video
- Bend it like granny
Harry Potter-themed yoga casts a spell No kidding, goat yoga is a thing Yoga all at sea The five principles of yoga
- Scottish men doing yoga in kilts proves big hit
- India's yoga-practicing train drivers
- Upside-down yoga catches on in Oz
- Yoga -- with dogs
- Can yoga solve climate change?
- Yoga guru BKS Iyengar dies at 95
|Demonstrators want no ban, no wall, sanctuary for all. And they'll get no wall.|
|Pres. Trump's GOP backs down on building wall between US and Mexico. Trump lied.|
|There will be no wall, but Trump can arrange a war on North Korea. So watch it.|