Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 Portal of Light (video)



Invocation for the New Reality Paradigm
, Wisdom Quarterly
I call upon Mother/Father God, and all the Beings of Light from On High that I personally acknowledge as I align with my Mighty I Am Presence, the Highest Light of Who I Am and Who I have Forever Been.

I now call for a complete activation of the 12 Strand DNA and a clearing of all limited beliefs and patterns I may hold at a cellular level, so I may truly experience myself as this Master Being of Love and Light.
I now call upon the Company of Heaven and my I Am Presence to assist in downloading all the key codes of Light that I am needing in this Now, to take me into unconditional Love and One Unity Consciousness.



I now find myself on the Unity Grid of Light, this crystalline grid of Light, within and around this Earth plane, connected to Mother Earth, and a minimum of one million Light workers along this grid of Light, and all the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this ascension of the Earth.

I am now surrounded in the golden flame of Unity Consciousness, as I merge completely with my I Am Presence. In this energy of Love and Unity Consciousness, I now envisage a spiralling vortex of Light about my aura, combining with all those along the Unity Grid, holding the focus of World Peace, Love, and Unity Consciousness for this new Golden Age.

I now experience this collective Christed Consciousness, opening my heart to all life, recognizing myself as One with all life, One with Mother/Father God.

As I project my Christed Consciousness into the future, I envisage an Earth where all life co-creates in Love and lives fearlessly.



I envisage a world of harmony and abundance for all life on this Earth plane.

I envisage a world of Love and joy for all life on this Earth plane.

I envisage a world of One Unity Consciousness for all life on this Earth plane.

I envisage a world enlightened by the new reality paradigm, the Golden Age of Aquarius.

As this first wave soul in human embodiment of the I Am Avatar Blueprint, I envisage this Blueprint of Light for all life on this Earth plane.

No comments: