Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Aware Life Teleseminar (FREE)

Lisa Garr, TheAwareShow.com
.
To me being a mom means to nurture.

It is my nature to nurture my own and other people's growth.

I am so grateful to all who have signed up to be a part of my new The Aware Life Teleseminar series.

If choosing just one teleseminar this season, let it be this one. Accept no substitutes! I have spent the last 12 years developing deep relationships with many of the guests appearing on the teleseminar.

Taking these conversations to the next level is the best reason to participate. These conversations are building blocks to grow. This is real-time information, not pre-recorded messages.

We will be taking your live calls, so have your questions ready. Sign up and watch your email for a big Wayne Dyer announcement! He i giving The Aware Show audience a very special gift at the end of his call on Monday.

Listen in for a very special bonus at the end of the call! If you have already signed up, watch your email for call-in instructions on how to tune in.

No comments: